Tuesday, April 27, 2010

1. Aint Nothin to It...

Welcome to my very random blog. Since I have no idea how to open, and nothing in particular to say, I'm going to use my first post to introduce a few of the personality quirks that will probably drive this blog.

1. I am, for the most part, a writer who doesn't write. Now I have something to be accountable for.

2. I am obsessed with baking the perfect vanilla cupcake. So should this project hold up, there will be many, many cupcake updates.

3. I am in love with the written word, and terrified that we are neglecting it into obscurity. You can expect me to rail consistently about e-books, the death of penmanship, the end of letter writing, and people who type '2' instead of 'to' when it's only one more frikkin character!

4. I'm in an on again-off again relationship with politics. When we're together it's pretty serious. When we're not I can go quite a long time without mentioning his name.

So there you have it. I look forward to the randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment