Friday, May 14, 2010

32. Slackin on My Pimpin

There's nothing like a trip outta town to temporarily derail one's fabulous new habits. Last weekend I was in Maryland to see one of the homie's graduate. Great times (as always). But of course, leaving town always raises the questions of what one will eat, where (and if) one will work out, and whether one will get anything done while they're away. For me, the answers were: Everything; A little; and No. In that order.

So now I'm back, trying to kill the fast-food cravings (I swear there's crack in fast food), getting back into my run routine, and trying to stop forgetting that I'm a student with papers to write. The first part isn't that hard. Although those first couple of days I was going through serious candy withdrawals (serious). The second part is no problem. And the third part, well... I wasn't really on top of that before I left, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment